- How long is PeakParts warranty and what does it cover?
All parts are supplied with a standard 12 months warranty. If the warranty period is longer it will be listed in the item description. The warranty covers parts replacement, or if we are unable to supply a suitable replacement a full refund will be issued.
- What payment methods does PeakParts accept?
We accept Paypal, Solo, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, & Delta.
- Is PeakParts associated with Saab Or Volvo?
PeakParts is an Independent aftermarket parts supplier. We are not affiliated with Saab, Volvo (or Geely)
- How do I contact PeakParts?
PeakParts are open during normal business hours, please use our contact us page form for our quickest response.
- How much does it cost to post my item?
You will be advised at the checkout to enter your delivery destination to get a quote. There will usually be a choice of delivery options and costs depending on the item and delivery destination.
- How long does it take to receive my parts?
The fastest shipping method will be listed in the checkout page.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes we ship parts worldwide every day.
- What carriage companies do you use?
We primarily use Royal Mail.
- Are duties and taxes included in your overseas carriage charges?
For overseas deliveries we are not responsible for adding additional duties and taxes, you may be contacted by the courier or your local duties office prior to delivery informing you if any taxes and duties are due.
- My country is not displayed with a delivery option at the checkout.
- Do you keep my credit card number on file? How secure is my personal information?
No information is stored on our website during or after a transaction.
Once you have placed an order online you will need to re-enter your credit card information each time you place a new order.
- Do you share my personal details? (email, address, phone, etc)
We are commited to safeguarding the privacy of our customers. We will not distribute any customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services.
- Can I collect parts from your premises?
Not at this time, we specialize in the supply of Volvo & Saab aftermarket car parts by mail order only.
- I don't see a part I am looking for on your website. Can you get it?
If you are looking for a part that is not listed on our website please contact us, we may be able to source the part you are looking for through one of our suppliers.
- Your website shows an item as not being in stock. When will it be available?
Usually anything listed on our website that we don’t currently have in stock will be available to deliver to you within a few days.